Monday, January 25, 2016

Rihanna is listening to her new album with insanely luxurious headphones


Rihanna has spent the last few months dangling her forthcoming LP ANTI over the heads of devoted fans, pop music enthusiasts, and radio programmers around the world. You can come to your own conclusions regarding her musical expertise, but she's an undeniably skilled troll. Between her Samsung-sponsored ARG and her looming world tour, she does just enough to make you live in constant fear of a surprise album drop; rumored release dates come and go but ANTI remains suspended in limbo, somewhere between studios and streaming services.
She hopped onto Twitter this morning to let everyone know she's listening to ANTI, but I've been burned too many times to believe the album's anywhere close to release. (Let me put it this way: I'll put my faith back in its existence when I'm shelling out for a Tidal subscription because that's the only place I can hear it, and not a moment sooner.) Instead of falling back into groundless speculation, I'm focusing on things I can see and feel. Like the insane headphones Rihanna's wearing, for instance — holy crap! Where can I pick up my very own regal listening rig?

No comments:

Post a Comment