Thursday, January 21, 2016

Perfect lips


Ombré Lips In Just 3 Easy Steps

A few weeks ago, I was messing around on Instagram and I started noticing that all the super cool girls were doing something different with their lipstick. Something that, up until this point, I’d only really seen in the world.
The ombré lip has gone mainstream.
So I quickly consulted my friend , who is not just a spectacular human being, but also a mad-talented MAC makeup artist. Ever eloquent, I asked, “Dude, are ombré lips going to be a thing?”
And she said, “They already ARE a thing.”
Thus educated, I resolved to learn all I could about this new trend (that apparently isn’t new at all).
The internet can be a really confusing place sometimes, especially when it comes to makeup. People make up their own terminology for things, the stuff you find isn’t always gospel, and lately, it seems like people are less interested in makeup they can actually WEAR and feel comfortable in, and more concerned with what makes the coolest picture for the blog.
I like a high concept as much as the next girl, but at a certain point, you’ve just gotta say, “Life is too short to spend two hours stenciling cheetah print on my lips.”

No comments:

Post a Comment